Courtney & Evan::Gender Reveal

4:08 PM

One of my 
best friends is pregnant
with her first baby and I 
am just so excited for her and Evan.
These guys are high school sweethearts
and have been together for nearly 10 years
and married for the last nearly 2. 
I met Courtney back
in the summer of 2009 when I moved
into an apartment next to hers in Marquette, Mi.  
I knocked on her door to ask if she
 and her roommate were willing
to split internet costs with me.  From there, 
she and I formed an amazing friendship.  We lived
next door to each other for two years and you could
have said we virtually lived with each other.
On a nearly daily basis we were walking into
each other's joint to hang out or to borrow something.
When she graduated college in 2011,
she and Evan moved here to Appleton, Wi.
6 months later I followed by moving in with Torry.
We now live just 10 minutes away from each other.
I feel so lucky to have
her nearby and I am so excited to
help her photograph milestones in
her pregnancy.  She came to me
with her idea for the gender reveal and I'm so
excited to share!

Courtney and Evan are having a.....




*Feel free to share this link, but please do not
download the images and re-upload them onto other social media sites.
These photos are saved at a low resolution specifically for this blog, therefore 
uploading anywhere else will not be of the high quality.
Word of mouth is how
my business grows so I would be very appreciative if you
would link me with credit for the work with this link:

Thank you so much <3 


**ALL IMAGES ARE COPYRIGHT OF SARAH ELIZABETH IMAGES 2013*














You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images