Lablanc::Family Session

8:55 PM

Last Sunday,
I photographed this awesome awesome fun
family!  These guys (and gals) were such naturals!
We photographed at Heesekkar Park in Little Chute.
This was my first time there, but Liz, the lovely
mother of two, has grown up with this park.  There 
is definitely more than what
meets the eye at first observation.
During our session, Liz
told me that this park was donated to the village 
of Little Chute by her great grandparents, George 
and Annie Heesekkar.  They originally purchased
the land back in 1916 and then
transfered the land to the Village of Little Chute
in 1958, creating the park that it now is.
--How cool is that?!
This location could not have been a more perfect setting!
Thanks Liz for introducing me to a new amazing
spot to take photos! =) 























My personal favorite and TOTALLY their idea!


You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. THanks Jamie! They were so much fun! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your work Sarah! When (and IF) I have another child I know you'll be doing my pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images