Madalynn::Child Session

11:26 AM

A few weeks 
ago I photographed this 
spunky 2 year old.  Madalynn is
such a joy to be around.  She has so much
energy and life about her that it was [literally]
hard to keep up with her!  I think she has one of the
best personalities for a toddler.  Her mamma is doing
such an amazing job raising her.

<3

*Feel free to share this link, but please do not
download the images and re-upload them onto other social media sites.
These photos are saved at a low resolution specifically for this blog, therefore 
uploading anywhere else will not be of the high quality.
Word of mouth is how
my business grows so I would be very appreciative if you
would link me with credit for the work with this link:

Thank you so much <3 


**ALL IMAGES ARE COPYRIGHT OF SARAH ELIZABETH IMAGES 2013*








You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images