Coates::Family Session

2:59 PM

Back in August,
I met this beautiful family. 
Little Thomas was in no mood for photos
at first, so dad went to soften him up to the idea.
Meanwhile, 
Addie was such a little
diva!  She could have sat there all
night allowing me to photograph her.  I love
how serious she looks in almost all of them.
She's wise beyond her ye....months!
Thomas decided he 
was ok getting his photo taken as 
long as mom or dad had him.  It wasn't
until the end of the session, when he ran off to 
play on the playground did he just light up! I was able
to get some individuals of him, but only as long as he was 
playing or climbing on something.
Hopefully he'll be more up for it when
we have their fall photos taken =)
<3 

*Feel free to share these photos, but please respect me and my work and make sure you DO NOT
crop, alter, or edit any of them in any way. You MUST also link the photo(s) & credit me
Thank you for understanding.

**ALL IMAGES ARE COPYRIGHT OF SARAH ELIZABETH IMAGES 2013*







 

I love that Addie is in her own little world here =)  





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images