Beau & Foster::Child Session/Foster's 1st Birthday

10:16 AM

I met Beau & Foster
on a very hot, humid day. The weather
didn't even phase them.  While their parents & I were
being eaten alive by mosquitos, these two remained unaffected
and delightfully cheerful.  
Beau & Foster are some of the 
happiest little guys.  I loved every moment with them. 
Beau knew exactly how to pose and was already smiling away
before I could snap any photos.  Foster was a wiggle-worm
who wasn't into sibling shots.  He wanted to explore!
When it came
to Foster's cake smash, he was
surprisingly delicate in digging his hands into
the gooeyness of it all.  It was too cute watching him
do the opposite of what most kids tend to do.
One of my favorite
moments of the session was leaving. 
Beau insisted that he give me a hug before take off.
That kid melted my heart!!
<3 

*If you choose to share my photos, please respect me and my work and make sure you DO NOT
crop, alter, or edit any of them in any way. You MUST also link the photo(s) & credit me
Thank you for understanding.

**ALL IMAGES ARE COPYRIGHT OF SARAH ELIZABETH IMAGES 2013*



































You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images