Cameron::Senior

4:34 PM

Last weekend
I made travels to Naperville, Il to 
photograph my cousin Cameron's senior photos.  I've 
only photographed one other senior a couple years ago as child and infants
are my main focus. But I could not say no when it comes to family.
Naperville is actually where I started off
my college career back in the fall of 2005.  I love everything
about this city and kick myself for waiting just over 7 years to go back for a visit.
I took Cameron's photos downtown, along the
Naperville river walk.  So many amazing places for photo opportunities.
We had to battle the walk paths and bridges with other tourist's
as it was a very crowded Saturday evening. 
Cameron is no stranger
to a camera.  He used to be a child model back in the
day.  I cannot believe he is already 18!  Where the heck did all of these
years go?!  I remember holding him as a baby and now he's a grown young man.
A handsome one at that!  
Congratulations Cameron!!  You have turned out to
be such a wonderful young man.  You have the best personality
and you are bound to be successful at whatever you choose to do in life!























You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images