Talyiah :: Child Session

2:45 PM

Yesterday, I had the privilege 
of photographing a beautiful little sweetheart, Talyiah.
This sweet girl is just bursting with personality.  She even
just had to talk to me on the phone prior to meeting her and our photo shoot.
She was such a trooper for her photos (with the help of many jelly beans)
and everything you see is all of her own doing.  She definitely know's how to
work it.
After her photo shoot, her mom told me
later on Facebook that Talyiah told her that I made her look beautiful, just like
her mom and Jesus makes her feel.  How sweet!!  Her mamma even told me
Talyiah definitely wants me to photograph her again.  I'm sure she will
be making several appearances (along with her little sister) on this blog.

Enjoy her amazing personality!













All images are copyright of Sarah Elizabeth Images.  Please do not steal, crop, or alter
any of the images.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. This little girl rocks the camera!! So cute!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh my gosh!! I've said it already, but I cannot WAIT to get Silvana & Deslins pictures done by you once again!! These are just perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! & Jacquilynn, I'm only about an hour's drive from you if you ever want pictures of little miss Emma =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. so awesome! what a doll :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images