Brantley::Child session/Family session

8:23 PM

It doesn't take
much for me to swoon over 
a baby.  When I met Brantley and his mamma
and daddy, I couldn't get over his little man
outfit!  Seriously, the shorts, the plaid button up
shirt and those SHOES! haha.  I thought they were the
cutest.  Not too many little babes wear shoes for their
sessions.
This little guy
was so oober adorable that I could
not stop snapping my camera.  It seemed no matter
what he was doing, it was easy to capture!
<3 

*Feel free to share these photos, but please respect me and my work and make sure you DO NOT
crop, alter, or edit any of them in any way. You MUST also link the photo(s) & credit me
Thank you for understanding.

**ALL IMAGES ARE COPYRIGHT OF SARAH ELIZABETH IMAGES 2013*






 I just LOVE how his feet framed his face for this photo!






















You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images