Thomas & Addie::Child Session

12:12 PM

These two kiddos
are no strangers to my camera!
Back in early August I did their family
photos.  Unfortunately, Thomas was not in the 
mood for any smiling so his mamma set up a fall 
session.
What a night and day 
experience with him!  He smiled so much,
he almost didn't seem like the same child!
He was so much fun and such a little goof TOTALLY
milking it for the camera!  His sister, 
Addie, remained
 the same.  She has such a seriousness
about her for such a young age.  I love it!

<3 

*Feel free to share this link, but please do not
download the images and re-upload them onto other social media sites.
These photos are saved at a low resolution specifically for this blog, therefore 
uploading anywhere else will not be of the high quality.
Word of mouth is how
my business grows so I would be very appreciative if you
would link me with credit for the work with this link:

Thank you so much <3 


**ALL IMAGES ARE COPYRIGHT OF SARAH ELIZABETH IMAGES 2013*





















You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images