Haney::Family Session

3:52 PM

I can't say 
enough about the Haney
family session.  So much was beyond perfect
that evening from their outfits, location and the lighting!
Only thing not
working out as wonderfully 
was miss Laela's unwillingness to get
her photos taken.  You'd never guess though!
Her poor mamma thought that there wasn't going to be enough
good photos because of how much we had to work at getting the tiniest 
smile from Laela.
I think it's safe to say I have
cast all of her fears aside!  

Enjoy this beautiful family <3


*Feel free to share these photos, but please respect me and my work and make sure you DO NOT
crop, alter, or edit any of them in any way. Please also link the photo(s) & credit me when sharing the photos
Thank you for understanding.

**ALL IMAGES ARE COPYRIGHT OF SARAH ELIZABETH IMAGES 2013*

























You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images