Victoria::Newborn

2:12 PM

The Hagerty family
are no strangers to my camera. 
I first met Amy and Dom when she was pregnant 
with Bethany.  I did her maternity pictures and followed
suit with Bethany's newborns.  You can imagine my
extreme delight when they asked me to travel back to 
the YOOP for their newest little one's newborn photos.
I don't have enough words
to say to describe how wonderful this entire
family are.  They are so loving and welcoming and genuine.
We clicked instantly during the first session I had with them
and I consider them very good friends of mine.
Traveling up to meet
Victoria was more than just a newborn session.
It was a reunion as I had not seen them since I delivered
Bethany's newborn photos.  I spent nearly 6 hours with them,
taking awesome pictures, eating amazing food from Border Grill
and just enjoying each other's company. 
I didn't meet Victoria 
until she was a little over 3 weeks old.
You would never guess since she was such a little champ!
<3 

*Feel free to share these photos, but please respect me and my work and make sure you DO NOT
crop, alter, or edit any of them in any way. Please also link the photo(s) & credit me when sharing the photos
Thank you for understanding.

**ALL IMAGES ARE COPYRIGHT OF SARAH ELIZABETH IMAGES 2013*




















You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images