King::Family Session

4:54 PM

I met Annie &
her adorable family on
a gorgeous evening in an apple orchard.
I felt like a kid in a candy store with all
of the photo location possibilities and
how natural they all were in front of the camera.
I hardly had to tell them to do anything or pose a
certain way. (I very much try to avoid posing) The
less I mess with you, the better the photo turns out.
It was so much fun
watching all 4 of them interact and laugh
and play.  The kiddos were so amazing and fun.
I feel like I could go on and on about these
guys! haha.
Anywho, enough with my babbling.
Check these guys out.
<3

*Feel free to share these photos, but please respect me and my work and make sure you DO NOT
crop, alter, or edit any of them in any way. Please also link the photo(s) & credit me when sharing the photos
Thank you for understanding.

**ALL IMAGES ARE COPYRIGHT OF SARAH ELIZABETH IMAGES 2013*







































You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images