Charlotte::Newborn

10:18 AM

A few weeks ago,
I made a trip up to the YOOP to photograph
a couple of newborns for some friends of mine.  I got lucky with 2 being
born so close together that I could do them both while up there!
Today's blog is of Miss Charlotte.
I photographed Charlotte's brother, Kurt when 
he was born all the way up to 1 years.  He's almost 3 now.
I haven't seen him/photographed him since I moved to Wisconsin.  He's gotten
so big!!
Charlotte was a lil stinker and was
very hard to get to stay asleep for long enough periods.
You'd hardly believe it by how peaceful she looks in her photos.
The similarities of her and Kurt when he was a newborn are amazing!
I'm so beyond grateful that Nicole requested me to capture
Miss Charlotte.  She's a beautiful baby and they are
a beautiful family.  They just warm my heart.
<3 























You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images