Lily::Newborn

8:04 AM

I had been
waiting MONTHS for Miss Lily's
arrival! She decided to increase my anticipation
by arriving 2 weeks past her due date. 
I met Lily when 
she was just 4 days new. It 
took 1.5 hours before we could get officially
started. Lily also holds the record for being the first
baby to projectile poop on one of my blankets lol. After
that though, she was beyond perfect to photograph. I 
think her pictures say it all.

*Feel free to share these photos, but please respect me and my work and make sure you DO NOT
crop, alter, or edit any of them in any way. You MUST also link the photo(s) & credit me
Thank you for understanding.

**ALL IMAGES ARE COPYRIGHT OF SARAH ELIZABETH IMAGES 2013*


























  

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images