New Swing of Things

2:28 PM

I've decided to switch things up a bit here at Sarah Elizabeth Images. I've been inspired with my new life living here in Wisconsin. For the longest time I've wanted some sort of change, but couldn't get my ideas together.
As you've noticed, there hasn't been much action going on with the Facebook page and that's been due to this adjustment of living down here.  I have to start fresh and new in an area that I have no connections with. So I began to avoid it all together. 

So what's this new change you may be asking? Nothing extremely huge, just a new way of how things will roll. As you can see, I've deleted all of the albums that were on Facebook and replaced it with a collage of images. My first plan of action was to update my portfolio. I had too many albums from 2+ years ago that no longer represents who I am as a photographer today. I chose some of my best images for future clients to make 
their judgments upon. Please take no offense if your images are no longer present. 

Another change is my focus.  I will only be taking on newborn, child and family sessions.I will no longer be doing engagements or weddings.  That will be left strictly
for my sister site, Elizabeth Joy Weddings.  For inquiries, please email us at: elizabethjoyweddings@gmail.com. 
*We are booked for 2012 and are now booking for 2013*

Last but not least, the way you view your sneak-peaks will be different. I will post an image or two on Facbook as a little teaser, but everything else will be featured
here on the blog. I chose this because the image quality and size will be much better for you as the client to view your beautiful photos. Additionally, now with the change with Facebook
and the use of "banner photos" if you would like to feature one of my photos I have taken for you as your banner, please message me a request and I will create one for you. This banner will
have my watermark and address link to my page/blog.  Please no cropping or editing out this information.  You will be asked to remove the photo if you do.

I hope you will enjoy the new look and the new approach! Make sure to follow my blog for the newest information and updates! <3
My reason for moving, my reason for change,
my reason for living.




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images