Addicted to Pinterest

1:16 PM

I dont' know about you, but on top of my other addictions in life (I.E coffee, ice cream, Facebook, etc) I have succumbed to the life of Pinterest. At first, when I requested my invite and was accepted, I hardly touched it. 
During this time, I came across another site very similar, Lover.ly. I became more interested in that considering it was all wedding related things and since I've been with Torry, wedding has been on the mind. I guess you could say that's another addiction of mine. ;-) 
Anywho, what I disliked about Lover.ly was that you could only pin things that were in their categories. You couldn't pin things from sites you came across. At least from what I could figure out. So it was back to Pinterest I went.  Now, it's one of my top 5 sites I visit on a daily basis. I just love how you can come across tips and advice and ways to save and apply it to your own life. At least it's a good addiction and the many hours pinning was time worth spent.

What about you? Are you a fellow Pinterest addict? If so share your page and come follow mine! http://pinterest.com/swthrtsarah/

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images