Finally found my true love....

2:55 PM

No, this is not a post about my boyfriend, Torry and I. That
will be saved for another day ;-) This post is about
my skincare regimen and the wonders it has done.
For most of my life I've had great skin; hardly any breakouts or
blemishes. When I did get one or two, however, they were nasty
little buggers. About 4.5 years ago, I had purchased
Proactive to prevent future breakouts. It wasn't working
out quite well in the beginning. The face lotion was not enough 
moisturizer and it left my skin way too dry. When I had mentioned
this to my aunt 
(the smartest, wisest woman you will ever meet), she suggested that I wash my face once a day and use a heavier 
moisturizer instead of the one proactive provided. This worked for the last 4 years.
Until now. 
Due to numerous things I'm sure, (weight gain, new addiction to Mountain Dew, much more stress etc) 
my skin has been breaking
out left and right. Most who see my face would not guess 
it's such an issue, because it's really not THAT bad.
But to me, someone who never breaks out, it's bad. In the midst
of trying to make most of my products more natural (a slow
process that is as I'm still learning) I was on the hunt
for more natural solutions.
Friday, Torry an I were at the mall and I walked into
The Body Shop. There, they have a new line called "Nutriganics" They also had a sale: buy 3 get 2 free. The sales rep helped
inform me of the best products to get for my face. I went with
a combination of their Nutriganics line and their combination
skin line. I also came home withe a free generous sample
of their eye cream. I've used it for 3 days now and my skin
feels AMAZING and I've noticed a difference in how great
it looks! 
If any of you are looking for a more natural line that actually
works I highly recommend this!!
Pictured: 
Nutricagins Refreshing toner (use after washing face)
Nutriganics Smoothing Day Cream (use in the morning)
Seaweed Deep Cleansing Facial Wash(use 4-5 days/wk)
Little Nutriganics Eye Cream Sample (use every night & day)
Nutriganics Smoothing Night Cream (use every night)
Seaweed Pore-Cleansing Exfoliator (use 2-3x's/wk)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images